Boat buyers have many choices when it comes to financing a boat. Here are a few advantages of financing your purchase through Carolina Inboard with a National Marine Lenders Association (NMLA) marine lending specialist:
- Lower Down Payments - The down payment is based on the age, type, and price of the boat you are buying, as well as your own credit profile. In today's market, marine lenders offer financing with down payments typically in the 10% - 20% range, but often there are programs available through various manufacturers that could allow you to qualify for less, or zero-down on new boat specials.
- Faster Credit Decisions - Because you are working with professionals in the marine industry, those lenders understand boats and their buyers. You can apply for a loan and often be approved within hours.
- Longer Financing Terms - Marine finance specialists recognize the value of a well-maintained boat, so terms generally will be more attractive than those not actively making boat loans.
- Lower Monthly Payments - Because marine lenders extend longer terms on boat loans than local banks and credit unions, your monthly payments are likely to be much lower than you have expected.
- More Electronics and Extras - Marine lending specialists will allow you to finance optional equipment, electronics, extended service plans, and life/disability insurance coverage with your purchase.
By financing your boat purchase you can usually afford a newer, larger or more powerful boat, a trailer and all the gear that it takes to make boating safer and more enjoyable!
Sample Monthly Payments